Monday, December 3, 2007

Reason To Cry!

Walking silently in the rains...
So that that thunder camouflages the sound
Of my heart breaking...
The world around me, unconscious
Of my grief and my longing...
The cold breeze that I walk against
Mourning the mock of fate
The insensitive sounds around me
Of glee that I know not of late...
However, with frantic helplessness I try
As I search for a reason to cry.

With the feeling of gloom sinking into me
Farther than the rain soaking into me
Raindrops dripping from my eyelids
Taking on the guise of tears
The realization gripping me
More firmly than the wetness
The metamorphosis into reality, of my fears
There's so much to feel around me
Yet my senses sense only vacuum
Realizing I am alive, I assume
It'd perhaps be easier to die
Than to search for a reason to cry.

As I move on with my soggy steps
Leaving behind muddy footprints
That would dissolve into the ground soon
Or be smudged by the rain
I am walking away from my love
My most beautiful memory,
My strength to smile,
My reason to live
Rationality brings back to my senses
The reason as to why
I search for a reason to cry...

8 comments:

Abhi Abhi Mere Dil Mein BLOG aaya hai said...

This is a very good poem because I associate myself with it.Looks like you expressed me!
Hats off for making it so picturesque.
Your writing is,it seems,being stored in a wine cellar somewhere deep in earth.It's maturing!Great wine! ;)

Anubhuti Mishra said...

thanx bro.....but i hope ur comments arent influenced by ur drunkenness from d wine!! ;) neways, bout d picturesque bit..mayb its so coz i close mah eyes n try to visualize n feel wat i write to give it a raw n real feel.....hope it worked! thanx 4 d feedback...!

RP said...

Anubhuti,
Another thought provoking piece..
Keep it up. One gets the feeling of living through it all. Welldone.

Anubhuti Mishra said...

thanx pal!

resplendent_soul said...

Hi Anubhuti!!! I am probably a total stranger but just visited ur orkut profile and there on this blog! A few chords touched and hence a desire to meet u some day! Well honestly speaking havent read all u have written but whatever read was really good enuff!!

Anubhuti Mishra said...

thanx dude!

third_person said...

hey man.. tis is rally gud!!

third_person said...
This comment has been removed by the author.