Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Love never dies...

Is it your motionless,cold body
Or has time freezed suddenly?
Why are your eyes looking dazed...?
As if they are searching something...
But with a look of having ended an eternal search
Why dont you hear my voice?
My voice soar from screaming...
A faint cry somewhere about me tells me...
That you are dead!!
Dead...
The same death that ends life?
The same death that suffocates the breath of dreams
Strangles hope and kills heartbeats?
But you said love never dies...
Then how can you?
But i realize...you are!
I am not crying
It is grief beyond tears...
It is regret beyond hope...
Shock beyond sensation
I do not feel pain any longer...
A mechanical breath passes by...
They chant prayers and burry you...
I stand like a coffinless corpse
They say corpses decay with time
But there's already something rotting within me
Perhaps my soul...
As I wipe the dust of Time
From your tombstone,
My heart is drier
Than the roses on your grave...
But still it beats...
A cracking sound with every beat
Denoting my rotten britten soul
You said love never dies...
Maybe that's why
A breathing corpse sits near your grave today...!

10 comments:

supreme_entity said...

:shock:

supreme_entity said...

nice work though!!!

Anubhuti Mishra said...

thanx abeer!!

Tushar said...

a tad morbid but a very good piece!

- said...

loved readin this one...gud work...i guess a whole lot of people out there must have bin able 2 connect with it...cheerz!!

Anubhuti Mishra said...

thanx niecy!!

Unknown said...

After reading ur poem i have a feelin.... a feelin i am not able 2 expres.... will only say lemme enjoy the feelin now.... many questions have popped up in me.... but lemme enjoy the feelin now.....

finally i will say that u have chosen a very apt field... u lll excel a lot in law.... as i myself am a law student and knw....

Anubhuti Mishra said...

thanx abhishek!

Abhi Abhi Mere Dil Mein BLOG aaya hai said...

Great work!I love the lines where you've described death and your condition.Hope this poem resurrects!
Still awestruck by the power of your language-cannot believe it comes from such a bubbly baby-like girl! :)

Anubhuti Mishra said...

gee thanx...but bro..m not a baby nemore...m 18 yaar....!!